Technical Selection - Safe Change Filter Housing with Scanner SCF hightec Triple S
1.1.1. Safe Change Filter Housing with Scanner SCF hightec Triple S
Krantz HEPA filter systems, type SCF hightec Triple S, are used in bio-safety laboratories class 3 and 4.
|Nominal air flow HEPA filter element (filter class H14)||up to 420 l/s [3 000 m3/h]|
|Max. Initial pressure drop HEPA filter element (filter class H14)||300 Pa|
The design considers the applicable rules like:
- "Laboratory biosafety manual" by World Health Organization (WHO)
- "Biosafety in Microbiological and Biomedical Laboratories" (BMBL)
- EN 12 128 "Biotechnology - Laboratories for research, development and analysis containment levels of microbiology laboratories, areas of risk, localities and physical safety requirements"
- Robust filter housing made from stainless steel
- 3-seal systems for HEPA filter elements
- Tightness proof frame for HEPA filter elements
- Safe change collar (bag-in / bag-out) for filter elements
- In-situ efficiency measurement with scanner system
- Decontamination ports
- Seismic approval (option)