Cooling Ceiling System Description
5.1.7. Induction unit for mixing ventilation IG-M-SB, for vertical parapet mounting
Induction unit for cooling, heating, and fresh air supply along the fa?ade, through window parapets; high level of thermal comfort.
|Primary air volume flow rate||8 – 36 l/s [30 – 130 m3/h]|
|Cooling capacity (total)||max. 1 100 W|
|Heating capacity||max. 960 W|
|Heating capacity, self-convection||245 W|
|Nominal unit width||800, 1 000 and 1 200 mm|
- Low pressure loss (70 to 200 Pa), therefore energy- saving Operation
- Low sound power Level
- Heating also possible without primary air, which saves energy when heating at night and at Weekends
- Heat exchanger cleanable from the front and the rear (in compliance with requirements of VDI 6022). The large fin spacing enables easy cleaning and removes the need for a filter.
- Suitable for new or refurbished Buildings
- Condensate tank below heat exchanger, inclusive of drain with ?“ connector